we are so so sorry we have not posted anything for the utterly awesome blythe club since APRIL! eeeek!
But today we have something SOOOOOOOOOO super duper scrumdiddlyumtously wonderfully EXCITING for you!!! yaaaaaaaaay!
Recently the wonderful Olympics have been on, i LOVE the olympics, but so do my dollies who were desperately sad that they could not cheer for their blythe friends who have been training for a number of years to compete…
Soooooo.. one of our lovely blog friends, miss Zalia, suggested that we have a Blythe Olympics ( WHAT A GOOD IDEA )
this is a photo and movie competition.. it doesn’t really matter if you make a movie or a photo, because we will judge both types the same way.
so, since this is the olympics and all, there will be a Gold medal, a Silver medal and a Bronze medal!
so there is three winners…
now, here are the rules-
1. you can only enter this competition if you are a member of the utterly awesome blythe club. You can go here to enter if you have not already.
2. there is only one entry per person.
3. you must choose a sport from the olympics for your dolly to do. not a made up sport like flying on a bumble bee or the fastest blythe who can run in circles for the longest amount of time.
4. your movie can not be longer than 1 a half mins.
5. your doll must be either a kenner blythe, neo blythe, middie blythe, petite blythe or littlest pet shop blythe.
6. the photo and video MUST be made by you, with your doll.
7. if you are making a movie you must upload to vimeo or you-tube.
and now! heres how you could get your very own Gold medal! -
1. take a photo or make a mini movie of your blythe doing their favourite sport.
2. send it to us at : email@example.com :
3. your photo or movie must be emailed to us by the 24th of August 2012
yippeee! i am sooooo super duper excited! so are my dollies too! nellie is already training in the pool for her swimming championships! hehe
we will also be doing an example with our dollies on each of our blogs sometime this week! so do come back to check on whats happening!
good luck olympic champions!
lots of love,